Monday, August 27, 2007

Happy Birthday to my BLACK DEVIL!!

Finally i have something to blog on...have been waiting for this day to come despite im hell busy with my assignments....real stress!! nevertheless, there is alwis time for you, my dear dear 'soh lou'..haha..HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!...i koe it may b a lil early to wish u at Autralian time..but u r now 19!!...alritee..jus a dedication blog to u...like how i did for li ching...coz now...its BLACK DEVIL's turn...yes...its Mr. Cheong Tien Meng's birthday...my beloved 'employee'...haha...



(p/s: just realise dat i haven many photos wiv u...mus take more next time...hehe)

while u r awaiting for my way belated dinner with u and enjoyin the CD i bot u, here is another gift for u....
y do u think i will buy a corona suddenly?
yes...one reason is dat...
i miss those days where we chill together...
n now i hav to chill on my own...n by my own corona n drink alone...
but more importantly, ur birthday is approaching...n its ur favorite as well!!!
so HERE YOU GO....CORONA EXTRA especially for U!!





Enjoy to da max my dear!!

No comments: