Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Assignments...

Until today, i have finally met all my 'dearly' assignments...each waiting for me to complete them in a month?? is dat possible?? yea its impossible, but it mus b made possible...u certainly have no choice when it comes to assignments...
Getting really busy nowadays...n jus realise dat my blog is kinda bored n lonely...not much to blog...coz even I myself find nothin interesting in my life nowadays...Research, Reading, Homework, Test and more more readings...my brain is so gona be overworked...but apparently..its not in a mood to function in its best mode..coz i still hav no idea on my law assignment...
As my life is filled with assignments...my mind should be busy absorbing and digesting all the information that i have read..but sadly, thoughts are playin around my mind again...gota kick them off...coz it saddens me...
all i had floating in my mind is 2 words (in chinese)'wan xi'...meaning 'to feel sorry for oneself...for things that are forgone in the past'...
i know..what has happened in the past is over..n there is no turning back...
Life goes on....i hav no choice but to continue the journey of my life.....
smile, will u?

No comments: