Friday, August 31, 2007

MERDEKA!!

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...MERDEKA!! MERDEKA!! MERDEKA!!






remember way back 50 years ago, our prime minister Tunku Abdul Rahman shouted dat???






haha...YES....MALAYSIA is now 50!!! Happy 50th Birthday my dear COUNTRY!!!





it has been a long way for you to reach this state of prosperity...


n bcoz of this, we, being MALAYSIANs are alwis PROUD OF YOU!!!





Be it in MALAYSIA or in MELBOURNE....once a MALAYSIAN, forever a MALAYSIAN...haha...





Today was indeed a happy day bcoz its


not only MERDEKA for MALAYSIA, but its also MERDEKA for ME!!!





y say so u ask...coz....I HAV FINALLY FINISH WRITING MY TORTS ESSAY!!!!



long week and gloomy days indeed....i have broke down yet i have got through it...haven reference thou...but at least...the 1500 words are there...written down on the paper! dats a great achievement to me if its not for u...u neva koe how hard it is for me to write the essay...




And so, i decided to reward myself and get out of my house for some relaxation and shopping...of coz...havin dinner wiv gezzel, yi ching n her brother and a fren was of great companion!!





But guess wut was even GREAT?!?!





I bought myself a GUESS purse!!...my very first GUESS item from Melbourne...i have never been able to afford a GUESS item coz its too expensive...indeed, the purse cost me $50...meaning my allowance for a week...but well, im sure mom n dad will be happy to buy me dat..since i have been workin hard on my assignment...a lil reward for me then...jus to encourage me to work harder the next time!! hehe :)




SHOW TIME for my NEW PURSE!! GUESS!!






note: im not showing off, its jus mere happiness blogging abt my purse..

well, apart from dat, i bot a blouse for mom at Esprit too...duno y...when i first glance at the blouse, i wanted to buy it for mom...no special reason...just a present from me to her...to thank her for her love and care...especially dis week...am sorry to worry everyone in my family...mom have been checkin on my essay progress dis week...coz lousy me broke down because of the stress i had...i promise...i would learn to be stronger the next time...but when u hear ur parents voice when u r stress, u jus cudnt sustain ur tears...can u??Nevermind, at least now the pain is over...i hav finally go thru dis...not final yet...coz the essay is not passed up yet n i haven reference it...



N so my day was great wiv great companion and great rewards...


n of coz, i believe MALAYSIA would have a great day as well....


coz WE LOVE <3> MALAYSIA!!



and u wonder how PATRIOTIC i can be??

well, i din go for the merdeka photo shoot and the merdeka kenduri..but at least i dress like a MALAYSIAN!!..hehe...evidence people!!...scroll down!! LOL!!

*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


RED, WHITE, BLUE, YELLOW...



spot the colours in my dress code resembling the colours of the flag?? haha!!







As the songs goes, 'bendera berkibar di angkasa, lambang negara gagah...'




Negara gagah, saya pun mesti bersemangat untuk melambangkan kegagahan dan ketekunan saya...kerana saya ini anak Malaysia!!



Oleh itu, MALAYSIA, marilah kita bersama-same berjuang untuk kejayaan..!!!



Not bad huh my malay...well well...i miss malay...

yea..kinda weird...coz malay was once my best language!!

hehe...:P


thats it for now people,


CHEERS!!


&


HAPPY NATIONAL DAY PEOPLE!!!

No comments: