Thursday, January 15, 2009

Apple Crumble..Yum Yum :P

Hehe..when I mention about apple crumble..u guys would probably think that I had had a great apple crumble dessert at some restaurant...Oh well, its not a restaurant this time but its a kitchen!
Yes! Its Janet's Home Kitchen..LOL

It was my first baking experience last Sunday and I decided to bake apple crumbles for myself as I din get to bake it with the girls on New Year's Eve..
And so, the baking turn out to be successful and I am so so Happy and Satisfied..Suddenly, there is a great achievement in me...Though I koe there is still a large room of improvement for my baking skills..but nvm, its a good start at least!

OKOK..Enough said, let the pictures do the talking..:)

Limited Edition Heart-shaped Apple Crumble

Haha..it is baked with LOVE <3


When its served...Hehe..Look so Professional right?


A closer look to the delicacy...Hehe..


Served it with cream and custard OR a scoop of Vanilla ice cream and am sure u will feel like 'Heaven' after eating it...Hehe..:)

Life's been good for me..Looking forward to a holiday outing but but sadly, no trip is planned yet! But I have been looking at travel websites all these while..hehe..Some places are just so amazing! So wana go!

Alritey, till then and enjoy ur visual Apple Crumble! Cheers!

No comments: