Sunday, January 25, 2009

Farewell..

I find myself feeling the sadness only at the moment when my loved ones are leaving me..

A year and a half ago, I was back in Melbourne when my bestie is leaving to UK to further her studies..the thought of her not being there in Malaysia when am back hurts..and I was really sad and emo for some while...

And now, just today, my dearest brother has left to UK for his exchange..and I have to admit, this time around, we havent spend much time together mainly because he is busy preparing for his exams and am busy working..but am grateful that I get to spend the last 2 days with him before having to bid farewell with him..Though its only for one semester, but the idea of him being far far away from me is uneasy..

Oh well oh well..I've gota say that am a person who cant accept the fact of my love ones leaving me..afta all, these are the people who are alwis by my side..giving me the support and love I needed..my bro and me, especially are very close. Though we are only god-bro and sis, our relationship throughout these years is no different from those real siblings :) Plus the idea of him not being there for my 21st bday this year is quite disappointing..but nvm, his promise of a great prezzie for this year is keeping me motivated...and myself also, will have to save up quite an amount of money to get him his 21st prezzie...apparently the challenge is quite an expensive item..lol..

I still remember reading his post 3 years ago, the post when am about to leave Australia for Trinity..am sure he felt the same when I was leaving..perhaps I shudnt be dat selfish and wanting him to be by my side, afta all i am the one who left him for Australia few years ago..

Right, I shall not be sad and emo anymore, coz very soon, I will be meeting my loved ones..Hope my bro will have a great experience exchanging in UK....and am planning a trip for myself to visit my darling Sue Faye in Dublin one day..Anticipating..hehe..:)

Okok..Happy Chinese New Year everyone!

No comments: