Monday, March 2, 2009

Aloha Melbourne :)

Following the last post of farewelling my bro, dis time its me farewelling Malaysia for the XX times..haha..no feeling already..3 months of holz did make me miss my life in Melbourne in a way..haha..Though am excited and happy to be back to Melbourne, my body is protesting now :S

Uber Slack and Lazy..Hibernate for the whole nite when I first came back...guess the life back in Malaysia is too good for me..now am back to the independent self..everything has to be handled by myself..from Groceries to Admin stuffs (Bills) to Studies and the unpacking of luggage ...Lotsa stuffs to do..Am jus gona handle them one to one..Afta all, week ONE for me is still holiday..LOL..

Cant wait to meet my pals back at uni! Yahoo! Uni here I come!

Yes I gota be more semangat before I get slack again..:S

No comments: