Monday, March 16, 2009

Looking at the brighter side...

Hello People! Just thought that I should blog and inform everyone that I am back to my usual self and not being emo and frustrated anymore..

But then again, that blog make me realise that there are so many friends that actually care for me and thank you for all those comforting messages and sms :) Am totally fine now with all your love and blessings ;)

Nevertheless, my mood is still swinging around at times but dun worry, I will stay positive and be happy at all times.

Just finished my online exercise for Admin..ahh..reading statutes..quite boring actually..but thank god I've completed the module for the week.

Went for some retail therapy yesterday with sis and Irina and I would say am almost all set for the Law Ball am attending! Woohoo! That sets the party mood up but before that I will have to get through my law readings and assignments and commerce subjects arent being friendly as well..tough time!

Birthday parties are coming up each and every week and I wonder if I can cope with my studies if am gona appear in each and every birthday party..Anyways, will definately find time to have some fun outta the mundane study routine.. Hehe..

Till then! Cheers!

No comments: