Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pfft!!

This shows how one's day can be pretty vulnerable to circumstances around you..

Yesterday was an all good day....fresh and cheerful...with every moment being fun and happy..

And today..you can just have a 360 degree change to the mood tone..or rather I would say, before the incident, everything was still at the positive tone..Geez...Now I miss the someone who will just let me release all my angerness...yea..the someone who will allow me to do anything to to make me feel good..Oh well...

YES, I need my comfort..someone...not some salt over my wound..

Oh gosh!!

I gota chill..chill..chill..*breathe in breathe out*

OMG!

P/s: Yea..I do realise that I get frustrate very easily..even over things that cant be repaired no matter how frustrate I get..Aiks! Gota be a better person in this...

No comments: