Friday, March 27, 2009

TGIF! :)

Right, TGIF sounds so great and Janet Tham is feeling excited about it!

But wait a second, Janet Tham is not quite herself dis few weeks..not quite herself as a student who goes to uni..more like a student who is still on her summer vacation...BAD BAD BAD....even her bestie notice dat n start warning her not to ignore her studies...

Seriously, god knows y am so occupied these days..yea I've got the ILSS careers dinner to work on but i also have many many meet ups and outings to go do..and u ask how abt assignments and readings...erm erm...this..I yet to fit it into my diary..coz u jus dont wana look at it...

Proscratination plus outings >>> what can you get apart for unimpressive results in the end??

Mom is not gona be happie to know of my life now..and sis is starting to complain that am not working as hard as I should be...

So so ..yeayea..starting from this weekend, plz plz plz Janet Tham you have an assignment due before your much anticipated law ball and easter holz!

Frenzie plz remind me that!

And yes, am so busy till I havent got time to catch up with my dearest Sue Faye about her new home and ALL! Argh! So SORRY!!


*Life has to be more organised before it loses its grip*- this phrase is playing a more and more important role in reminding me of my studies and role as a student...Aiks!

Ritey, hope to get some studies done from now on!

No comments: