Wednesday, January 21, 2009

:)

Its amazing how someone can change their perception towards someone in such a short time ...

And its scary when you realise that people are just not like what you think they are...

The world seems dim when you can no longer differentiate who is real and who is fake...

All these symptoms contribute to only one philosophy, and i call it the philosophy of the society..

I guess studying Sociology is not too bad itself, coz in the subject, you study how the society acts and works and slowly, u will learn to know people in a better sense and most importantly, to know how to survive in this society...

I would say that I have learnt much during my internship, not only about my work but about people, dun misunderstood, I have no bad experience in my working place and the above did not occur, jus that I feel that am inferior compared to my colleagues and i realise that I've gota know more about this world..about all the happenings in this world..coz only this way, I will be a better person...

I've always know the lesson mom is trying to teach me and is alwis trying hard to lead a better life..2009 will be a chance for me to grow..and I guess this shall be one of the change I hope to see in me..

I know this post is very random..but suddenly, I jus have this thought..Sounds deep I know but I guess this is the path that everyone needs to get through..

CNY is near soon..and am looking forward to some enjoyment since I do not have to work for the next whole week! Yahoo!

And today, I would say, is the happiest day I had in my office..it was so great to have lunch and cakes with my fellow colleagues..finally we got to be together and have some relaxing moments, scrap the intensity and stressful work! Even time went on faster when happy moments are around :)

No comments: