Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Today marked the FIRST day of January in Year 2009!

Looking back, 2008 was just a challenging year that at some stage, strike me down but I believe that 2009 will be a more challenging year for each and everyone of us and hopefully things will go smooth and successfully for everyone!
Just before the clock strikes 12 on the last day of 2008, my wish was fulfilled and I was granted a very good ending to my 'cyclical' year...this is because, I once again feel that the Royal Family is reunited :) Yes, no matter how distance we are or no matter how long we have not kept in touch with each other, there is alwiz an intimate bond between us..and I thank god for reading my mind and granting my wish just before am brought into a new year and a new life...
And for my girls, without them, life wouldnt be as great as it is everytime I return to Malaysia..thank you for the friendship and thank you for all the things you gals have done for me...
Yesterday, I chose to welcome the new year with my gals, and having to speak to each of my beloved ones, wishing them a Happy New Year was the greatest thing to do..
I really feel REBORN and ALIVE as I step into the New Year of 2009!
I hope that things will get better and hopefully, my new year resolution could be fulfilled with my determination and hardwork :) This is because this is a new beginning for each and every one of us...New expectations,New life!
Cheers, my beloved ones and thank you for everything in 2008!
And once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: