Saturday, September 22, 2007

Calls Marathon

woosh..damn syok...or rather my mouth is tired now..haha..talk for like 2.5 hours on the phone wiv 5 different people...sial! haha..but i do enjoy it...!

so u ask y i suddenly 兴致勃勃 wana make phone calls back home..home sick? no la..fren sick...no la..haha..then wut?? its because my phone card credit is going to expire tomoro..and i still have credits...i have 15AUD left dis week..and dis whole week i have been calling back to malaysia everyday..its like so cool...neva make so many phone calls in a row before...today its the last day..so i must finish it by today...

it started with my 2nd sis!..sistaz talk..hehe..more of me talking thou...and then..its mom! and then its dad! and then its elder sis!...i called my whole family individually!..and then i still have credit!...so i chose to call my 'soh lou' (c i got miss u..hehe)..coz today he finish exam oredi...so mus call him..seriously,to finish the remaining 5 AUD, i have to talk like 2.5 hours..call afta call..so long la..now oni i realise how long and how worthy it is for me to call home with the call card...haha..really talk until 'soh' liao..

but then hor, my last call was kinda short...but i talked to the most people, coz when i called...'soh lou' is chilling at bangkok jazz with sue faye, li ching and matthew WITHOUT ME!! Grr....summore ask me wut to drink..i want to drink la! vodka, whisky, rum, beer...apa pun boleh la!..blek..very bad wan...alwis dun wait for me...hmph!

so u ask, how did i spend my nite? i will tell u dat i have spent my nite with great companions talkin to me on the phone..haha..with my dearest family and frens..so good!

okla..its late already...gota get some sleep...today woke up so late coz yesterday i was on the phone wiv li ching and slept late...haha..phone phone phone...this week is full of phone calls...lolz.. :p

p/s: oh yar..notice dat i had chinese words in my blog finally?? yea..i finally downloaded the software for chinese language..all dis while..hav to type pinyin..now finally i can type chinese liao..feel so good! hehe
Nitez!!

No comments: