Friday, September 28, 2007

Mooncake Festival *My Day*

Many things have happened in the week..and i haven got the time to blog on....not all happy of coz..at times, i was down..but i guess..this is all about life...i gota really learn how to cope wiv my feelings and think positively at all times..or perhaps..do it like wut yz told me...dun think too much..becoz its of no point...im really grateful to my royal family..coz whenever im sad, they are the ones that cheer me up or perhaps make me feel better...this is why, there is alwis a reason for me to love my royal family...no matter how...

***********************************************************************
And so, sept 25 was the MOONCAKE FESTIVAL...*My Day* i called it...any ideas? hehe..coz wei yue stands for 伟大的月亮..right..i koe some of u will say dat im so perasan and self-loved..since young, moon has become my companion..and even the interior design of my bedroom in msia is based on a moon and star concept...well, perhaps u can say ...失恋的我从此学会了自恋...am just jokin la..but yea..u really gota learn how to love urself..becoz no one else on this world will love u as much as u do to urself..


rite, back to the mooncake festival celebration..dis year am not lonely coz we had a mini celebration at palmerston house and i invited kim chew along to join us (Me, Jess, Shan, Yee, Ai Ming and Ivan)...at first kim chew was quite shy to join us..but in the end, i guessed he did enjoy himself...like wut we do normally at home, we lit up lanterns posted way back from msia by Jess's mom (thank u!) and decorate the house compound..but becoz our candles are too short..so hehe..the lantern light went off pretty quickly....at least..it lasted long enuf for us to snap some pics...and then we all prepared some food..besides mooncakes, we had ondeh-ondeh (malay kuih),糖水and 汤圆(my suggestion! feel like eating dat...) and we had a really nice mango fruit mooncake bot by Ivan.



And so, on that nite, 'I' (haha) - THE MOON of coz shone brightly in the sky...welcoming the celebration of the festival and i felt so happy looking at it..and was pretty excited the whole nite...dats y they think dat im a lil crazy and high on that nite..wut do u expect..its my day wert..sure mus feel happy la..LOL!


ok.. its PICTO time again!! Enjoy!!

the Moon shining brightly up in the sky..how impressive ^^




Busy busy setting up everything..using a hanger to 提灯笼. hehe..
Jess lagi creative..using a broom pula! LOL!

Lantern and Me


Its alwis good havin someone back from high school in Melb, Kim Chew ^^

A must take GROUP PIC!

And of coz thanks a million to our forever PRO photographer,

Miss Chow Ai Ming ^^

Cheers!!

No comments: