Thursday, September 13, 2007

Mid-sem break

Yupz..today marks the end of my first half of studies in Sem 2...coz 2day is my last day of uni...n dat means..my holidays will officially start from tomoro..

recently, my emotions werent dat stable...n am feeling down most of the time...sori if i worry any one of u...but i will find my way out of my sorrow...'jie ling ren huan xu xi ling ren'... if u understand the phrase...

well, thanks to jesslina and ivan for inviting me along for a movie today...feel so much better afta the movie...we watched the movie - No Reservations...it was real nice...very relaxing and enjoyable...dats y it tones up my mood for the day...





gona cheer myself up with the holidays...and have some fun...mus chill out a bit (like wut tm reminds me to do most of the time...chill alone very sad la..haha)...n then do some studies...yupz...basically dats my plan...everythin will go on a slow and steady mode...no stress...pure relaxation and rest...coz afta the break i hav 3 assignments to deal with...n afta one more of month of studies...the battle with exams will begin...


dats it..just to update to say dat im fine...n thx for the love and care from my frens...chatting wiv my royal family and tm..really helps...sumhow...i jus need someone to talk to or to hang out wiv....so that i wont feel lonely when im alone...

No comments: