Thursday, September 6, 2007

Happiness??

Looks like the love and happiness im looking for in spring didnt started off quite well...spring on its first day was great when i did my blog...but later in the days...things werent dat well...afta a call back from malaysia...dat makes me have this sudden urge to fly home this holiday...yet i was asked not to worry and study hard for my studies in Melbourne...
And so, there was another piece of information conveyed to me which makes me think dat...Darwinism was right...yea...real philosophical i am...talkin abt the old history ideas...but its true coz it says : '
'The strong will survive and the weak will lose...'
This is the reality in life and it makes me realise dat...after all...im not as great or as good as i once think of myself...i may not be the weak...but im just in the middle of the two extremes...sometimes being hurt terribly by the pressure placed by the strong...
its true that you can never be on top at all the time...n i dun meant to be at the top...jus...i tot...i wanted to be at a satisfying level...
on average but not at the top...
as i always believe 'ping fan jiu shi mei'
overconfidence may kill u sometimes...
it did...last semester in microeconomics...but its not alwis in studies...
in life as well...
dats y sometimes living in ur own world is better than living in the other world
at least u r not being compared and competed against...
im not sure how i would survive in this game of life... but one thing for sure...i would not let myself fall and disappoint myself and my family...
i guess, i have now a better understanding of myself ...
n i shall work on it to achieve wut i want in life....
days may be gloomy at times...but the clouds would clear soon after...
hopefully a great outing tomoro with great companions and Ratatoillie would bring me back to my 'hopeful and cheerful' spring life ...

No comments: