Monday, October 6, 2008

Back to Uni :(

Everything that has kept my holiday busy is OVER now...though i spent a pretty short time to finish my essay, editing was neva an end till the very last minute..Thank god, DR is my last assignment for the semester...BUT..there is still the challenge of the 100% Constitutional Law exam..sigh..

Yesterday was the end of the spring break and today, uni commences again...the holiday was not so much of a holiday to me as expected, I-Games and then DR..well, at least i manage to have some fun throughout it..BUT am still not ready to get back to uni and start attending lectures again..Hence, procrastination has made me clean my room and iron my clothes..

The weather today is unpleasant..rain in the first few minutes and huge sunshine in the other...unpredictable and inconsistent..

And I finally found out the reason for my unpleasant marks..gota work on it soon...

And I realise...Actually....Yep...that's life~

Till then! Still haven gotten back my camera for the I-Games photos~ CIao!

No comments: