Thursday, October 30, 2008

Busy BUSY BusY!

Its kinda scary that you get so occupied with your exam preparation and you tend to forget stuffs or being blur to anything else apart from studies..to tell you, i even feel immune when am suppose to feel a little sad..all i know is exam and rest..thats it..damn sad rite?

Only when am relaxed from studies, I remembered that I forgot to wish Ivan for his birthday though I've celebrated with him and his friends in advance- still I feel bad for wishing him late...

And then, it can be quite scary that you tend to forget what you are going to do when you actually walk down 2 flight of stairs down to the library entrance, wanting to go grab something and only realise that you end up going back upstairs to your books without doing it..alamak!

Il.legal was launched today..very successful indeed..sad that I couldnt witness it during the launch and I feel bad for not being able to attend it..was stuck in the lecture with no break in btw..cant leave early coz its the last lecture and there are notes on the exams to take..thus, feeling guilty now..hopefully the commitee wouldnt be too unhappy about it..at least am able to help up a lil at the end when I finally finish my lecture...But anyway, am glad to hear of great feedbacks about the magazine and no doubt this year's Il.legal has improved in its quality thanks to Thasha and Delphine! and I have actually written half an article for it...:)


Its the LAST DAY of uni tomorrow...doesnt time passes really quickly? Its as though I just came back to uni for a while..or mayb I should put it this way, its only around this time which u can see me doing some serious studies?

Alrightey, guess you know how busy I am at the moment..yet not really on par with my studies...ciao!

No comments: