Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Week 11

So quick..tomorrow its Thursday already..let me remind myself..its Week 11..yea..i have started on my revision..so no worries..am moving on..hopefully to have ample time to get through everything..

Oh..oh..I was gona say: ' I just drove in Melbourne for the very FIRST time!' Though reluctantly, it was fun! Bwahahaha..The traffic here is so much better..but maybe because its already in the night, that is why not many cars were on the road..and I could drive very safely..hehe

My God-brother has been complaining that I haven drove him eversince I get my driving license (which is like 3 years ago) and so insist that I drive him around despite only for a short distance..and made me do my parking when he knows am not good at it..Took me a while before I could leave the car and head back home..hehe

YuP..that's something interesting about me lately..and bad luck today, there is no lecture notes for Cost Management and I forgot to bring along my lecture notes for IFA.. so writing writing writing and more writing without slides..:S

That's about it I guess..Just a short post..

Janet Tham needs to GAMBATE for exams!!!
(haha..this is called self-motivation- LOL)

No comments: