Monday, October 13, 2008

The POST-of the Blur Queen Bday

This week its Week 10~ Hello..read it clearly..week 10..and how many weeks more to go to exam? Dont remind me that! Any stranger who steps in the library now will know that its the critical period of the university around this time again..EXAMS! AAAHHHH!

Sad SAd Sad..tomorrow I shall bid farewell to week 10...and you ask..doesnt time pass day by day without you realising?

And also what happen to my nights? How come Monday and Tuesday can be so happening for me? Sigh..Its week 10 my dear..week 10...you have not much time to catch up on your studies..


Was suppose to post about Miss Beh's 20th Bday celebration in this post...but I guess its all saturated by my procrastination about exams..I dont do that normally but this year...I become a proscratinate queen and slack a lot compared to the past..y so? I dont know..



The blur queen, Miss Beh broke my birthday celebration record of 3 consecutive days..apparently, she celebrated for 5 times this year if am not wrong..so so HAPPENING right? LOL..Cant imagine how many celebrations she will have for next year when 21 strikes..Haha..Beh Siew Ying, read properly, next year you will be TWENTY ONE(large enuf for you to see?)..no longer sweet 16 or whats-so-ever...hehehe...



Nvm, we all sama sama turn 21 next year OK?
Haha..dan dan would have passed hers this year..hehe..



Alrightey, I guess I should start kicking my ass to start studying...if you ever see me slacking and wondering around doing crappy stuffs, smack me and warn me of the consequences of screwing my exams!


If not the gun should be pointed towards my head instead of Miss Beh's!


******************
But at the moment, am kinda worried..not about exams but my doggie..Sis jus called me from Malaysia..and my doggie just got its first injection for her heartworm infection..better check how's its doing now..and I hope that it does get well soon and stay as healthy as it used to be..:P



There you go, Jaster Ki, her name is.

STAY STRONG OK JAS! I WILL BE BACK HOME SOON :)

p/s: oh oh, my koko is coming to Melbourne next week and he is bringing me to the wonderful 'Wicked' performance :) Cant wait! and u see..am still going out for entertainment when exam is around the corner..smack me! What to do..koko is here ma..have to accompany him..if not he will make a lot of noise..

No comments: