Saturday, October 25, 2008

A night showered by LOVE

:) Nothing else but a SMILE describes my day...


Great dinner.Great companion.Great food.Great atmosphere.


Amidst the stress, I was lucky enough to have a night out with my sis and god brother...


Yea..I missed Wicked this Wednesday due to studies commitment and some other factors...but I ll be watching it next month..hehe..:P


Despite this week was spent mainly with my god-brother and not on studies,

I thought it was all worth it...


Afterall, life is not about studies only...there are things which I should look forward to in order to make my life more meaningful...


And this means that I will have to work harder for the next few weeks to catch up on revision...


DR assignment was back..and I shall say that am satisfied with what I've got :)


My friends have received news for their internship this summer and am still awaiting for mine to come..hopefully I am lucky enough to be granted one...Please Please..*fingers crossed*


And so far revision is doing good...though am still not confident to sit for the exams...and headaches are coming to visit me off and on...


Nevertheless, this night dinner was worthwhile..
at least for me, my sis and my bro <3



No comments: