Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!!

Yeah..its finally Mother's day...i can finally pass my present to my mom...but mom is in Malaysia, so she can only receive the present when she comes over to Melbourne...cant wait for dat...life is so disorganized without mom being here...lol..my house is so messy..no good food...no cozy home...lotsa fallbacks...hehe...mom will be coming over in june during the exam period to take care of me...how good is dat...anyway, i love my mom very much...she is always my greatest supporter in wutever i do..and she neva place pressure on me regardless of wut...so i really wana give a big thanks to my mom for all the care and love she has given me for all dis years...and i hope u will hav a wonderful HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Something INTERESTING to share...esp with Shan n Jess

haha...dis is from tm n i....wut does MABO stands for? why is it so significant to the Australians?

After reading and pondering about it, we finally came to a conclusion..k..tm din read it but even he, not being a law student koes how it feels when u read the case...

this is because (no other reason but this)...

MABO simply means Massively Awesomely BORRINGGGG! (copyright reserved..haha)


BOOO~

so now u get me? its proven by its name that the case is no fun at all...awesome to the Australian indigenous people but BORING to the readers....


so wut shall i do with it? i cant ignore it...its part of the exam....*sigh*

No comments: