Thursday, May 17, 2007

Relief? nah...

well well..today i received my most fearful micro econs essay back..thank god it didnt disappoint me..so dat means i still have a chance in getting a H1 for my econs...gota really work hard...another week is goin to end soon..n this signals dat exams r in approx. 2 weeks time..im seriously frantic n panic now...but well, my family was telling me-as long as i try my best, everythin will b fine..i hope so...recently, i jus miss my family so much..called sis to chat jus now..it was pretty cool...n i feel relax...i feel the support i have back home...yes..i hav to stay strong n get thru the exams...

today i actually run for a position as the 1st year rep in an election but i din win..nvm..its a good experience thou..i realise dat im really shy when givin a speech in front of the public...so not me..speaking so softly..mayb i shud train myself to be a better public speaker next time..anyway, sth really bad happen...how shud i put it? there is kinda a fight durin the election..not physically thou..there is dis guy who is disqualified from the election bcoz of his late submission..he jus dash out in the middle of the election and snatch the mic and express his anger n dissatisfaction of his disqualification and in d end, the chaos can only b settled with the help of a security guard...well, i was terrified and shock by the incident dat i cant concentrate in my next lesson...i so wana go home to take my medicine at dat time or at least get a cup of warm water (dats how my mum use to calm me)..for those who duno, i cant take any shock or extreme incidents like 'tamparan hebat', i will feel very sick...luckily today it was jus for a while but i still dun hav the mood to work on durin class...

anyway, now dat all assignmts are done, i gota concentrate fully on studies oredi...exam is jus ard the corner...im back on track in my commerce subjects...kinda feel relief..at least i koe wut is goin on in both econs n qm not as blur anymore...as for law, i still hav abt 200 pages of readings to catch up..well, will finish dat soon..

hopefully, i wont get distracted by anythin from now till exams coz time is running out..n i need to study...all the best to everyone who is goin to have exams soon...

n congrats to shan for being elected as the treasurer of ILSS :)

No comments: