Saturday, May 12, 2007

Night out with Spiderman

I tot i would have just stay at home yesterday nite coz i was kinda moody and down...im not sure of the reason y i feel so...but i guess its juz sth missing upon my success for my PPL essay...yea..lc n tm i pass my essay...(guess u ppl may tot i fail since i din online)...i wasnt at home actually...feeling weird and distracted...i was supposed to be happy becoz i did better than i've expected...on the other hand, there was some incomplete-ness in d process...among the 3 of us...shan din manage to strike the evil PPL down...and sumhow...i feel sad 4 shan bcoz all of us hav been working so hard for it...and she is jus almost there (hope she is feelin better now, i try to help but i din koe how to console her)...but as i said...my sadness wasnt bcoz of the essay...its just dat sth is missing dat hold my feelings back..i guess mayb its sth dat i haven let go dat bothers my feelings (afta chatting wiv gezz, its not PMS..)

well well..enough of sadness...i called mum when i din koe wut to do when i was in such a state...n she asked me to go out for a nite to relax my mind so dat my mood could be better...and there, gezzel invited me to join her for dinner and Spiderman 3...so i tot i shud give it a try to c if it helps to heal my soul...

spiderman 3 was a great movie and i enjoyed it...i dont know how to comment on movies...but as long as i enjoy it...it will be a good movie...and a moral is somehow made out of the movie....its about choice:

" we all have a choice to choose wut we wanna do, and we always have the chance to do the right thing in our life."

And also, the movie tells abt the value of forgiveness and friendship...

so, in the end, it was a meaningful movie to me....

(* i miss the warm and comfortable hug i once had...)

No comments: