Thursday, May 3, 2007

Refresh...

Finally!! I handed in my econs...n ther u go..another assignment is done!! well..i still have my readings...and skills assignments...

But nevermind...i feel energetic now...duno y...the moon is so bright n round tonine...casting its light upon me and giving me the energy to move on...

got an email from my best fren, jer rei yesterday... i miss my frens in msia very much...cant wait to b back....

i miss being wei yue...having my frens calling me wei yue...i feel warm and comfortable...its jus like im back to high school time...having u all by my side....

'wei yue' is full of happiness ....n yes...wei yue will work hard....she is back!!


" the new one wont come if the old one dun go"
yes...God has given me a better fren....one who cares n cheers me up...:)

so yes...i must work hard... home is not too far away....gambate!!

Girls...i miss u loads!

No comments: