Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Rainy day..heavy workload

hmm..is dat a good combination? that seems to suggest to me a gloomy day...but well..my study progress was delayed once again as i start surfing the internet..dat is wut happen when i come online..well..jus a break or so..

its raining now..i use to like the rain when i can get a good nap at home in my warm bed..but dat couldnt happen now coz i need to study..in fact, it brought me back to memories when i view my friendster n photos..dis time its gonna be a different feeling for being home after all those things that happened during this period...rest is all i need..

yup, im again sitting alone at home..wondering wut has kept me strong n motivate me to move on in my life all dis time...yea..its my frens and family...how should i put it? there are my spirit-candy..haha..sounds weird..but yea..i miss home again..not long i guess..i will be back home..

n while scrolling through the photos, i realise dat many of us have changed..our looks, our life and even frenship could have changed within these years...i agree...we cant avoid changes in our life altou i do hope that sometimes things dun happen..but all we could do is just to treasure wut we have now...this is life...




No comments: