Thursday, May 24, 2007

Unexpected and unbelievable...

OMG!! today is yet another freaky day..sth really unexpected and unbelievable happened to me..its not anythin bad..but its about my LMR CaseNote assignment..yes..its one of the heavy and stressful 50% law assignment i did over the easter break...

this is wut happen today...

tick tok tick tok...the clock strikes 1pm n signals the end of today's PPL seminar...everyone seems to be in a rush..and disappear from the class...me, on the other hand, was takin my own time packin my stuff coz deep inside me..my heart is pumping really quickly...why is everyone in a rush? yes..they all have rushed upstairs to collect their casenotes...tryin to calm myself...vivien n i made our way upstairs..there..you see the beeline at the counter...everyone is so worried...n u c ppl comin out wiv their casenote...some casting a smile..some jus show no expression...n me, freakin scared of my results, standing in the queue wiv yoland, vivien, jess n madeleine, clutchin tight on my jacket..hopin to calm myself down. im so worried till i stunt at the middle of the queue and yoland had to pull me forward whenever the queue proceeds....

"Next!!" gosh..its my turn...freaky...i pass my student card to the assistant n stated my lecturer's name...(receive the paper)...clutchin tight on d paper again...so afraid of checkin my marks...frens hav been askin me abt my performance..n i jus answer.."errr...i haven check" while havin d paper wiv me for almost 5 mins...at last, vivien gave me the gut to flip on to the last page where the mark is...n OMG!!...i cant believe wut i saw written on my paper...dis is utterly out of my expectation...thou its not a H1...but to me, its like heaven...i have neva expected to get a H2B...all i wanted is jus a pass...PPL is oredi a credit to me...n now...LMR has shocked me wiv a greater achievemt...i had tears in my eyes...happy tears....after all those hard work...somehow..i feel that all my effort and time is finally paid off...all those stress i endured while doin my assignment, its all worth it...and actually im expecting to do better in PPL since i spent more time on it and had only a week for LMR....

dis is all so unbelievable...n i really wana thank those who hav help n support me wiv my studies all dis time..without you all, i wouldnt hav made it...gosh...still can believe it...lolx..

And another great news is that dis time...all 3 of us passed!! really jie da huan xi...im so happy...finally 3 of us can celebrate our success together...to get high marks or low marks doesnt matter to us in law coz all we want is a PASS! n there u go...we did it my pals!! :)

today is really a rewarding day for me and i treated myself dinner at Chinabar...yea..its not great food but i seldom dine out...recently, i jus dun hav time to cook...meals are rather simple for me..but dis wont b long coz mom will b arriving soon...n good food will be served..lol!

dats it for my unbelievable encounter wiv LMR, and congrats once again to all my frens who passed...esp shan..it must be a great moment for her coz PPL has really disappointed her..but anyhow, i believe that we all can do it...so no worries and cheers!!


No comments: