Friday, April 4, 2008

And so, its Friday nite again...

Friday nights are often known as the slacking and hang out nite...but well bcoz here in Melbourne, i neither club nor chill at bars..so basically my life wud b monotonous regardless of wic day it is..nevertheless, there is some change to my life now, thou its not a chilling nite out on Fridays for me, am now attending dance classes with my gal frens..haha..imagine me dancing, yea..u can certainly laugh till u die! but nvm...i take it as an exercise rather than a serious dance since i dun really have the talent in me...

Uni is getting more and more hectic as predicted...the library is getting crowded and books are borrowed out...and when u witness such scenes at the uni, u koe that we are all buried by assignments by now...i've got business finance and intro econometrics due next week and next next week..and my mid sem exam...gosh...so busy and hectic right? Not to mention, my huge law research essay outline is due in 2 weeks time..when janet tham is still having her own sweet time reading her materials..as if easter break is still on...Not good!

My mood has been wavy these days...there is up and downs in it...and when am down, that means no work can be done...sometimes its not dat u wana be emo, but it jus comes...and now at least, i have some ways to overcome my Emo-ness and make myself cheerful..that's rather important...u jus wont have people cheering u up all the time yea? And music has become my best companion lately..the thing dat cheers me up :)

Okila..just a little ranting here and there and i hope the fire in me will come back very soon coz its time to fire now! BF and OB are so far so good...IE still makes life miserable..and Legal theory has neva been pleasant...so the conclusion is... Janet Tham is not progressing anywhere!! So Sad!
but i will try hard la...ooh yea..it was great catchin up wiv some of my colleagues online! Great chat and i suddenly miss work coz its less stress!

And by the way, life this year is a little different from previously..not sure how to phrase it but am still getting used to it~ hope dat its a good change thou...really cannot afford to screw things up again!

Alritey, tataz!

No comments: