Sunday, April 13, 2008

S.T.R.E.S.S

If oni there is no such thing as stress and
everything is working smoothly for everyone..
Yes...the one word 'STRESS' describes it all..
my current state and temperance...
I've got to release my stress somewhere...
which I did last week and lost my specs :(
but anywayz, i've got a new pair..
and well, its almost similar to my new one..
And I realise...
my intelligence level is declining as I work
or rather my thinking skills are deteriorating...
law assignment outline due dis friday
and mid term exam and IE assignment on Thursday..
and yes, they are not working very well for me...
AAH! I just cant stand it anymore..
and hell, I have an OB team assignment to do...
not to mention, on top of that i have an individual take home exam for dat...
Crazy! And my resistance to something is not gona last for long...
Assignments approaching and now time management is the challenge
coz yes, am slow and not as efficient and productive as others...
Sigh..if oni some considerations can be taken on our commitments at uni...
Enuf of said, blogging doesnt help to get things done..
Till then...and wish me well for my studies...:)
p/s: And yes, my life is pretty much like the structure of my words above...
i.e messy and disorganised.

No comments: