Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Mid Sem

Week 6 and Week 7 has now been agreed upon to be the BUSIEST weeks of all in the semester. Undeniably, if not, I wouldnt be so stress and hope so dearly dat my brain will work efficiently..

Neva realised dat I could be so busy during the mid-sem, or maybe its becoz last year during this time, i have something else occupying my mind apart from studies and working was the best therapy for me previously..But now, am suffering indeed! Its already Wednesday now! The horror starts tomorrow and on Friday! Well oh well, its really time to FIRE now!

Mom advise me not to work on my legal theory outline oni on Thursday nite coz most likely, i will have to burn the midnite oil in order to finish it PLUS the quality wouldnt be good! This is proven in my OB assignments which is handed back to me dis week. Utterly shocked at the marks but then again, how well would u expect my performance to be when i have rushed it thru the midnite?

And now, its not me wanting to do a last minute job on my law outline..its just that I haven form my argument yet..philosophy has neva been my cup of tea! Thought i would have escape it afta HOI at college but now, it haunts me again! Worse still, am warned of it haunting me again in my 4th year of law studies! *Faint*

Alritey, just needed to express my feelings a little and dont worry, am not being emo at the moment but rather stress and worried..OK..off to studies!

Wish me luck for exam tomorrow! Tata!

No comments: