Monday, April 7, 2008

Half Blind :(

Ouch..my heart hurts now when my eyes go half blind..and its no one's fault but mind...AM SO CARELESS! AAH!!!!


Guess wut happen to me? I lost my SPECTACLES for God sake! And the last moments of me with my specs was at the changing room of the swimming pool..Yea..being overstressed and emo emo at home, i tot it would be good to release my stress by having a good swim..of coz, we are being health conscious here coz we have put on a lot of weight recently..well oh well, the price of me losing weight is now so HIGH that i gota lose my precious specs that guides me everywhere I go...the night that I lost it..I felt so lost and soul-less...and I certainly lost the mood of doing anything, thus, going to bed when i have a whole load of law readings to do...and till now, am clueless on how to approach my essay outline...:(


Before I leave the changing room, I told Sally that I will go half blind coz am not wearing my specs but goggles and yet that really happen...My bad! If I lose my goggles oso nevermind lo, my specs is so important to me can! Plus mom doesnt really like the idea of me buying specs everytime coz it will alwis cost me a fortune! Who ask me to be short-sighted wor? T.T


Yes...u may wonder who will want to take my specs but i guess it was taken accidentally by other swimmers when they are packing their stuffs coz I left my specs on the bench..Sigh..How can I be so careless????? And now, in Australia, to get a new one, u hav to go through an eye test which cost u AUD$60++ and not FOC like Malaysia...plus the specs that look good are EXPENSIVE! and its in AUSSIE DOLLARS not RINGGIT! Mampus!


Haiyo, So sad la! By any chance, can the person who found my specs return it to me? Please.......


1 comment:

erinwho? said...

+60 is considered reasonable. Have you resolve the problem? If not just ask someone to get your glasses done in Malaysia and send it over. Much cheaper.