Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy Birthday to Phey Shan!

Yupz..its Aunty Goh Phey Shan's birthday today! and yes..altou she loves the idea of me being the president of the aunty club, she is now OLDER than me! haha..may i emphasize on the word older? and me, being the president of the club doesnt make sense at all...haha..Kiddin la..age is just a number..when we get old, we dont even bother remembering how old we are...plus, this is a new transition in life...shud b fun..not to think abt we will no longer be teenagers dis year..Hehe..Just a short post...coz the real celebration would be at NOBU! Yay!


I wish you all the best in everything and of coz, for the mean time, good luck with legal theory and intro econometrics! I koe these 2 subjects are torturing us now..But its ur birthday, so have a great time having fun and enjoying it..


*



*



*




*

And may I say this, life with you along can be very HAHAZ and fun till we can do really stupid things without caring abt our image..LOL!




And NO DOUBT, u have been such a GREAT friend to me..


and I really wana Thank you for our friendship! :)

LOVE YA !

No comments: