Saturday, April 26, 2008

Louis Vuitton

I ran out of ways to de-stress and cheer myself up~ i felt totally hopeless when i come to OB and i feel sorry to my group members for not contributing much~ my brain is essentially shut for no reason-even I cant explained that...and so, i decided to browse the website of Louis Vuitton since it alwis excites me and YES! it did make me a feel a little better but work is still not done. Anywayz, i have been admiring this bag of Louis Vuitton..its a new arrival and one of my rich friend in Melbourne is already using it...lucky gal..how i wish i can have something from LV...even if its just a little one...too expensive...i cant afford to buy it unless i have a rich boyfriend..nevamind, wait till i graduate, i shall earn the money to buy myself one...Hehe ^^




Look how gorgeous the bag is...Owh.....



Anyone generous enough to get me one as birthday prezzie?

I will surely LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!

Yea..i koe am DREAMING..well..well..its time for bed oredi I guess...

okies then..hope i can work better tomoro...Nite!

No comments: