Saturday, May 31, 2008

2nd Year First Semester 2008

Bling Bling! 2nd year 1st semester has walked its way down...and I couldnt even believe that this is happening..

YES! Am finally relieved that Legal Theory is finally OVER! See the emphasis? Its OVER and I have handed it in..But well..dis time i finish it on that day itself..Not intentionally or not becoz i cant write anything out..I have finished it 3 days earlier and went to see my lecturer about it..Nevertheless, he sees NO link between my 2 arguments and so I gota do some extra research for a small point n then add a whole chunk of paragraph to link my arguments..even my focus has changed slightly seriously..But oh well..everything is done by now!

Afta handing in my essay that day, I have got a headache..real bad..and I completely lost the mood to celebrate or cheer..or rather..u wudnt hav the reason to cheer seeing that exam is SO NEAR YOU yet u haven even start a bit of Revision!

Oh well, I promised my pies to watch a movie with them..and a dinner with Sally..so..yea..Friday nite was basically OFF! And then comes Saturday which is the 'stock-up-food-day' and cleaning day to prepare ourselves for SWOT VAC..and I end up all so exhausted at the end of the day that i have no mood to start studyin...:(

2nd year 1st sem was something different to me..and I guess its becoz of the mentality change I have..Not too stress anymore and more relax in a way..there r pros and cons..and there comes my experience of campaigning and running for an election...

Law friends are still the best as usual and I have met couple more of new friends at uni..Oh ya, not to mention my awesome group mates for Introductory Econometrics..have been working well with them..:) And so, all in all it was a great semester...apart from my demotivated experience in OB..still am not gona give up on it..I still stand a chance to score in the exam..Guess they really gona change their unfair system of marking our assignmts..how can 1 tute get all H1s and the others all score so badly?! Cant figure that out! All I hope is a H2 grade for my exam..H1 has long flew away from me..Nvm..I still have other subjects to fulfill my dream..

Haven been having much mood to blog and so I apologize for that...Great battle ahead..and yup..am gona work hard from now!

Its as thou..am immune to the holidays coz I jus wanted exams to be later...and not so soon in less than 2 weeeks time..

So good luck to all my buddies who are mugging for exam now..All the best! :P

p/s: suddenly I miss my bro..oh well..he is the one who has been motivating me when am super stress with my essay and he is now enjoying his post exam holidays..AAH..lucky fellow!

Rytee, cheers!

No comments: