Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

HAPPY MOTHER's DAY to MY DEAREST MOM!




Yup..its May 11th today and its Mother's Day!Am not sure if Mother's day falls on the same date every year but whichever the date is, it is the day for all great mothers all around the world...




Mom has alwis been the main support to everything I do..and afta all the ups and downs we face in life, the relationship between mom and I has become even closer..and eventhough, life may not be as smooth as it be nowadays..I do believe that with the support of my mother I will surely get through it...This year, I am once again not by my mother's side on this special day coz am stuck in Melbourne, but I koe best wut mom's want for this Mother's Day although at some point, I might not be able to help her fulfill her wish..Nevertheless, I will not let my mom down no matter what and graduating with a great degree in Melb Uni and achieving great success in future will hopefully be able to help compensate mom with her unfulfilled wish...

Mom has always been a flower lover and flowers can alwis have this power to make her smile and feel happy..So, my sis and I have decided to get her a bouquet of flowers dis year.Not roses, coz it will die off easily, but some flowers that are longlasting.. so that it will keep mom's happiness long lasting :)

And I just wana say, Mom, no matter wut, you still have ME and I LOVE YOU! I wish that u can become happier and cheerful each and every day..Very soon, I will be by your side to share all your happiness and sorrow :) Take care!

No comments: