Monday, May 19, 2008

Legal Theory

Well, I just cant tell how much I love you, Legal Theory..yes, u r interesting to me and the best part is..you let my thoughts flow...how good is that I thought..thinking that this time i wouldnt need to suffer BUT then just when I was about to start writing...u strike me again! Aah..is it just me procrastinating and not doing my work or really am stuck?!


Guess my nephew's look says it best...This is how you look when you do Legal Theory...Yup..the 'blank blank' look..very innocent rite? yes..we are the victims of the Legal Theory...



And the best part is..the 1st word that my nephew learns how to say is "APA?" And again, this is how you will respond when you are asked about legal theory..


SO, my conclusion is...Janet is working very hard on her essay..and hopefully, my skills of essay writing will come back to me very soon...


p/s: Got back my OB Mid term exam today, gosh..I really couldnt read the mind of the lecturers and tutor...why cant u just let me score a little higher..at least a H2B...or izzit becoz u just love the numbers of my marks and grading me that way makes u feel good? Oh please please...just be more leniant when u r marking my exam paper...and I promise I will work hard for the exam ..Deal?

No comments: