Tuesday, May 13, 2008

How r u?

Wondering how am I doing recently with uni?

Yup..The election I mentioned before has started...Oooo..Intense huh? Yea..i have been getting all my friends to vote for me..:P and I was really grateful for all their support...there are all so nice..and people are wishing me luck when I walk around the law school...and this I told myself that I have already won the election spiritually with all the support of my friends..Even if I dont get the post, I know I have tried my best..Nothing to regret..:) *Bow* Thank you so much. And this is why I love my law friends so much.

The annual meeting will oni be on Thursday and the results will be announced on that day..Wish me luck..tomoro is the last day for voting..and I hope all is well..Will surely post about the outcome no matter how..so dun worry about that...


And so, apart from election, how about studies? Hmm..yes...everyone is busy busy doing their assignment and stress is building up in everyone..Then, wut about me? Haha..I was surprise of how am feeling now..but i koe..the stress in me will erupt when i start writing my Legal Theory master piece..100% essay..wonder how will I fair in that...oni 2 outcome..either i score or i screw it..of coz, am not gona screw it..so we shall hope for the best...


Seeing that I cant work well at home coz i will fall asleep or get myself occupied with unnecessary things at home..I decided to study at the library..but then..how did I go in the library?


Hmm...I found that the webcam in the laptop that we can borrow from the library is working and so we started to take some photos.. Lame I koe..haha..but girls just wana have fun..Especially when am with my beloved law friends..BUT..jus when i wanted to post the photos in this blog, I realised that it wasnt saved properly in my thumbdrive...SWT! I koe..I was surprise that it went missing..Hmph!


Anywayz, I spend more time chatting in the library with my friends rather than doing my work today..so am I productive?! Isnt dat, obvious? A BIG NO! Haihz..
But then again, some interesting was raised in our conversation today.

"Communication is Powerful"

May I emphasize on the word powerful? Yep. Communication can convey messages to others..good or bad..but the most powerful thing is that..communication can be hidden with meanings..Haha..dats the bit..and someone was trying to catch me with that..
udang di sebalik batu kononnya~


Oh well, may I tell this person, Sori..I got ya! and I read your mind!


Quoting Jenny, my intro econometrics lecturer:
'Come and play again.."LOL.


Just when u thought am blur or foolish, actually am Not.


Hehe..and so, that is how Im doing for the time being~


Time for work though, if not more time will be wasted!


Just in case u miss me too much, I shall compensate u with a photo..Haha :)

Cheers!

p/s: remember the LV bag that I was adoring before this, hell, I saw someone using it in the library today and that girl apparently use it as a uni bag?! Wth! Give me and I will treasure it beta..*shakes head*

No comments: