Thursday, May 22, 2008

Bad day or bad luck?

Finally, its my 100th post eversince I started blogging! Good news?

And coincidently, there is such an event that occur in my life today which makes it so eligible to be the topic of my 100th post! Well, is this a celebration or a signal to my future encounters? Of coz, I hope NOT the latter..am oredi in a very bad state with my studies...
seriously, dont add salt to the wound..
So, what is so 'AMAZING' that make it so special now?
It was really a WTH encounter and bleh! wasted my time!
Guess what?!
I WAS TRAPPED IN THE LIFT AT THE LAW BUILDING WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO ATTEND MY BUSINESS FINANCE LECTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wonder if anyone curse me for dat but HELL, why am I so UNLUCKY today?
Well, dont panic..am safe and sound now..since am blogging about it now..
It took me a freaking hour to be in there in the lift with another unfortunate girl who has the same fate as me :(
It started like this....This gal and I were waiting for the lift at Level 3 outside the library and 'DING' u hear the lift calling and subsequently, the door welcoming u into it...Entering the lift, each of us press the button for our destination..am heading to Mezzanine...well...its reasonable for me to take the lift to Mezzanine when am in Level 3 rite.?..so yea..that is why I didnt take the stairs..
So afta 5 seconds, the lift wasnt moving..and suddenly we hear the lift operator saying:
'We are having some technical difficulties with the lift...Plz press the alarm button for assistance'
Me: 'Crap!'
Yea..I wasnt too shock when I realise that I was trapped..Instead, I was acting very calmly (Yes Jess, am not as lousy as u think OK, I din get 'beng kui'! Am not dat weak! *pfft*cant belive u say such thing abt me!)..and so I pressed the alarm button and informed the guard...
Minutes later, the security guards are all oredi outside the lift doors speaking to us..and ensuring that we are doing fine..The really funny thing was..the guard was so worried that she check on us every 5 minutes...repeating the question: 'Are you alright, the lift service person is coming very soon' and kept the conversating going..
The gal with me was just laughing all along and it was really kinda a relax experience in there..and knowing that I could have missed my lecture, I just sat there reading my law materials while waiting to be rescued out while the other gal called and talked to her friends on the phone..
After 45 minutes, the lift finally moved! Oh well, not in the normal way, but MANUALLY! The funniest thing is that the lift was actually pulled up to Level 10 and then the technical men just open the doors for us..and we can hear from the lift the conversations of the service men..so so funny! 'Pull somemore, Pull Pull...2 feet more!' LOL...Just wondering why must they get us up to Level 10 b4 they could rescue us when we are actually stucked between Level 2 and Level 3...Oh well, there must be a reason for it..
And so, after we are being rescued, we are required to lodge a report to the Security Department..and it was then that I saw all my fellow business finance colleagues stepping down the stairs and leaving the law building..crap! I gota go to the aftanoon lecture for a replacement..And it was then, Shan and Irina came to the Student Centre to meet me..
So nice of them :)
So, that was my very 'FUN' encounter with the lift...Not too bad perhaps..coz I got to know a new friend who is also from Malaysia..Hehe..
Anywayz, as for studies, am not being very proggressive these few days and yes, I start to feel the stress..and yes..am stress..got stuck with my essay..things arent goin as smoothly as I thought it would be..Sigh...
Well, I will just end here then...Will work my way through this pain! And yes..am already getting very pessimistic about my results for this semester...Sigh...
你嘲讽我,基因你不了解我
而你的不了我不介,
因你我各有所志。

No comments: